What personal information do we collect about you?
In order to provide you with our services and products and the legitimate interests of Beladamaz, we may collect personal information about you from our websites, telephone conversations, emails, and written and oral communications. We may, for example, keep a record of your name, address, email address and/or telephone number.
How will we use your personal information?
We will primarily use your personal information to provide our services and products to you.
We may also use your personal information for one or more of the following purposes:
- a) To process requests and purchases and manage your interactions with us.
- b) To communicate with you about services or products you have requested from us: for example, in the event that the service or product you have requested is unavailable; or if there is a query or problem with your requests; or when (in accordance with your preferences) we keep in touch with you about similar services or products
- c) For record-keeping purposes
- d) To fulfil our legal obligations (for example, where we are required to keep records of transactions or share information with authorities)
- e) To improve the quality of our services
We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us to develop our website and our services. We may also provide such aggregate information to third parties, but these statistics will not include information that can be used to identify you.
How we protect and keep your personal information
We keep your personal data for no longer than necessary for a lawful purpose, such as processing a purchase (or for a reasonable period after the purchase so that we can process any claim or query).
We will also keep your contact details for as long as we believe you wish to hear from us using those contact details.
Beladamaz takes the security of your personal information seriously. Beladamaz will attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of your personal information.
Beladamaz has implemented reasonable administrative, technical and physical measures to protect your personal information.
However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet. We are not responsible for the contents or policies of external websites and recommend that you check the privacy and security policies and procedures of every website that you use and submit your personal details to.